If you are a California resident, please click on the California Privacy Notice section for more information.
You are not required to provide any personal information to view our website. If you choose to send us personal information by email, mail or some other form, we may keep a record of that information.
Additionally, we may collect the following categories of personal information from you in the course of business, including through your use of our website, when you contact or request information from us:
- Identification data, such as name, title, job title, or address.
- Contact information, including your phone number(s), your email address and social media account or handle where appropriate.
- Event registration or mailing list data, such as dietary requirements (which may reveal information about your health or religious beliefs), preferences and interests, subscriptions, downloads, and username/passwords.
- Job applicant data, such as identification data and contact information, resume and other data provided by you or third parties (e.g. recruiters) on our website, online recruitment portal (where applicable) or offline in connection with job openings, which may be subject to additional local requirements based on the country for which the position is advertised.
- Cookie and device data, such as information about your visit of our website, IP address, device identifier, browser type and version, operating system and network, location, and time zone setting.
- We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive or obtain from other sources, such as from our staff or personnel, clients, professional advisers, partners, and agents of PartsNGo.com, third parties with whom we interact, and publicly available sources.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes and, for each purpose, based on the following legal grounds:
- Administration of client and vendor relationships.
- Addressing client inquiries/feedback. It may also be necessary for our legitimate interests to establish or maintain a relationship with you; it is also in your interest to receive a response from us when you contact us.
- Sending relevant marketing messages and inviting you to events/seminars – we use identification data, contact details, cookie, and device data, and mailing list data to communicate with you by way of email alerts and post to provide you with information about our events, seminars, or services that may be of interest to you.
- Improving our website – we use cookie and device data to improve the functionality and user-friendliness of our website.
- Keeping our website and IT systems and processes safe.
- Complying with legal or regulatory inquiries/requests.
We may share your personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- Vendors that will process your personal information on our behalf and under our written instructions to carry out their services during the course of our business, such as IT service providers, customer relationship management databases and other cloud-based solutions, third party companies providing us with business analytics and statistics to assist with our marketing campaigns, and third party venues in which we may host events and seminars.
- Law enforcement, regulatory, or government agency requesting personal information in connection with any inquiry, subpoena, court order, or other legal or regulatory procedures, with which we would need to comply. We may also share personal information to establish or protect our legal rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others, or to defend against legal claims.
- We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or content of any linked websites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
- Online services. If you use our website, or social media properties that we operate or any services provided through them (collectively, “online services”), we use your general identifiers, online identifiers, internet activity information (as described above) and other information that you submit through the online services for:
- Hosting and events. If you register for our events, we use your general identifiers, online identifiers, food allergy information and commercial information (as described above) to fulfill your registration requests, communicate with you about the event, and to host you at the events. If you visit our offices, we collect your name and organizational affiliation to register and host you.
- Research and development. We may use your general identifiers, online identifiers, internet activity information, and commercial information (as described above) for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve our client services, online services, events, and our business. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data from the personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes.
- Marketing. We may use your general identifiers, online identifiers, internet activity information, and commercial information (as described above) in connection with sending you marketing communications as permitted by law, including by mail and email. You may opt-out of marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in marketing emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Compliance and protection. We may use any of the categories of personal information described above for other purposes consistent with the California Notice or that are explained to you at the time of collection of your personal information.
- Service providers. Companies that provide us with services that help us provide services or operate our business, such as IT and software services, mailing services, marketing services, event management services, eDiscovery services, cybersecurity services, and office security services.
- Government authorities, law enforcement, and others. Government authorities, law enforcement, courts, and others as described in the compliance and protection section above.
- Transaction participants. Parties to transactions and potential transactions for the sale, transfer or licensing of a portion or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
- Professional advisors. Our lawyers, accountants, bankers, and other outside professional advisors in the course of the services they provide to us.
- We may also share personal information with other categories of third parties with your consent or as described to you at the time of collection of your personal information.
- Categories of Personal Information (as defined by applicable California law) collected, sold or disclosed by us;
- Purposes for which categories of personal information collected by us are used;
- Sources of information from which we collect personal information; and
- Specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your Personal Information, in some circumstances;
- Opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us; however, you may still receive administrative communications regarding our services;
- Opt-in to certain financial incentive programs we may offer related to the collection, sale, or deletion of your personal information; and
- Request deletion of your personal information by us and our service providers, in some circumstances.
- Access My Personal Information: Click Here
- Delete My Personal Information: Click Here
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information: Click Here
We may send you direct marketing messages including by way of email alerts and mail provided that we have a lawful ground to do so. If you no longer wish to receive our email alerts, to be part of a mailing list, or to receive any marketing communications, you can opt-out of such communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the relevant communication or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavor to take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. Please note that email is not a secure medium and should not be used to send confidential or sensitive information. By providing information online, you accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not support "Do Not Track" browser settings at this time.
Our website is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you learn that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Notification of Changes
Updated: July 27, 2020
This CaliforniaNotice applies only to personal information that we collect. This California Notice does not apply to you if you are not a California resident. It also does not apply to you if you are not entitled to a notice under Section 1798.100 of the California Consumer Privacy Act, or CCPA, (e.g., because we collect your personal information while interacting with you in your capacity as an employee, controlling owner, director, officer or contractor of an organization while providing or receiving products or services to or from, or performing due diligence on, that organization).
Personal information we collect
The table below identifies what we’ve collected over the last 12 months and what we continue to collect from California residents.
|Category||Examples||Processed?||Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|Personal information categories||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license, or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.||YES|
|Protected classification characteristics||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|Commercial information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|Biometric information||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|Internet or similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|Geolocation data||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|Sensory data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|Professional or employment-related information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||Profile a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
We may also collect other categories of personal information that you choose to share with us.
Sources of personal information
We collect personal information from your interaction with marketing communications, and your participation in events from joint marketing partners and event sponsors when they share this information with us.
How we share personal information
We may disclose for business purposes all of the categories of personal information described above with the following categories of third parties:
California law permits residents to request information regarding:
In addition, California residents may:
You can make requests related to your California personal information by contacting us at the following links:
Please be aware that we do not accept or process requests through other means (e.g., via fax, social media, email addresses, etc.).
We will review the information provided and may request additional information to ensure we are interacting with the correct individual. Please also be aware that making any such request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal or deletion of personal information or content you may have posted, and there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow us to fulfill your request.